Acknowledgement and Acceptance of Terms
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions below, do not access This site, or any pages thereof.
Copyright © Versara Lending, LLC 2019. All rights reserved.
Copyright in the pages and in the screens displaying the pages, and in the information and material therein and in their arrangement, is owned by Versara Lending, LLC unless otherwise indicated.
Changes and Modifications
Registration Data and Account Security
All content on the Site, including but not limited to designs, text, graphics, pictures, video, information, software, music, sound and other files, and their selection and arrangement (the "Site Content"), is the proprietary property of Versara Lending, LLC, with all rights reserved. No Site Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without Versara Lending, LLC’s prior written permission (in its sole and absolute discretion), except as provided in the following sentence and except that the foregoing does not apply to your own User Content (as defined below) that you legally post on the Site.
By posting User Content to any part of the Site, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Versara Lending, LLC an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such User Content for any purpose on or in connection with the Site or the promotion thereof, to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such User Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. You may remove your User Content from the Site at any time. If you choose to remove your User Content, the license granted above will not expire.
The Site contains (or you may be sent through the Site or the Services) links to other websites ("Third Party Sites"), as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, software and other content belonging to or originating from third parties (the "Third Party Content"). Such Third Party Sites and Third Party Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third Party Sites accessed through the Site or any Third Party Content posted on the Site, including without limitation the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability or policies of or contained in the Third Party Sites or the Third Party Content. Inclusion of or linking to any Third Party Site or any Third Party Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the Site and access the Third Party Sites, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Site.
Versara Lending, LLC has no obligation to monitor the Site; however, you acknowledge and agree that Versara Lending, LLC has the right to monitor the Site electronically from time to time to disclose and information as necessary or appropriate to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate the Site, or to protect itself, Users or others.
Use of Information and Materials
The information and materials contained in these pages, and the terms, conditions, and descriptions that appear, are subject to change. Unauthorized use of Versara Lending, LLC’s web sites and systems including but not limited to unauthorized entry into Versara Lending, LLC’s systems, misuse of passwords, or misuse of any information posted on a site is strictly prohibited. Loans are NOT available in all geographic areas. Your eligibility for products and services is subject to final determination by Versara Lending, LLC and/or its affiliates.
Restrictions on Use
You agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations in your use of the Site and/or the Service. In addition, you agree that you will not do any of the following:
- Register for more than one account, or register for an account on behalf of an individual other than yourself or on behalf of any group or entity;
- Post or otherwise make available content, or take any action on the Site, that may constitute libel or slander or that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or is protected by any copyright or trademark, or otherwise violates the law;
- Post or otherwise make available content that in our judgment is objectionable, such as content that is harmful, threatening, inflammatory, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful or otherwise objectionable; that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site; or that may expose us or our users to any harm or liability of any type;
- Post or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations or promotional materials, or any other form of solicitation;
- Use the information or content on our Site to send unwanted messages to any other user;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Post or otherwise make publicly available on the Site any personal or financial information of any third party;
- Solicit personal information from anyone under 18 or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- Use the Site or our Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site;
- Collect email addresses or other contact information of our users from the Site by electronic or other means, including via the use automated scripts; or post or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
The information and materials contained in this site, including text, graphics, links, or other items are provided "as is", "as available". Versara Lending, LLC does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of this information and materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed, or statutory including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will Versara Lending, LLC be liable for any damages, including without limitation direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this site or any linked site or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if Versara Lending, LLC, or representatives thereof, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses, or expenses.
All information about the Site or Service submitted to Versara Lending, LLC via this site shall be deemed and remain the property of Versara Lending, LLC and Versara Lending, LLC shall be free to use, for any purpose, any idea, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in information a visitor to this site provides Versara Lending, LLC through this site. Versara Lending, LLC shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding submitted information except as agreed by the Versara Lending, LLC entity having the direct customer relationship or as otherwise specifically agreed or required by law.
This site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
Certain sections or pages on this site may contain separate terms and conditions, which are in addition to these terms and conditions. In the event of a conflict, the additional terms and conditions will govern for those sections or pages.
Notices to US
State Law Notices
Versara Lending, LLC holds consumer lending licences in the following states:
|New Jersey||1602487||Consumer Lending|
|Pennsylvania||59196||Consumer Discount Co.|
|Tennessee||3963||Industrial Loan & Thrift License|
|Texas||159688||Regulated Lender License|